The Beauty of San Francisco taken by my Sony cybershot digital cam

This is a late post, and I just want to share the scenes that I have seen going to SFO.  It was a long drive but looking at the scenery going north would be a worth watching.  I am from the South of CA so what I see are mountains with no trees or better yet I am located in the desert area.  I lived my whole life in the mountains of Baguio.  When I was a child, I see mountains full of pine trees, come December, these mountains are full of yellow flowers, which is Sunflower.  But as time goes by....these yellow flowers are fading and yellow paints or different colors are seen - these are newly built houses.  More and more houses are built - how I wish people from my birthplace will take the initiative to preserve and take care of it.
Looking at the mountains going to SFO, I say these are being preserved.  I have seen houses are built at the side of the mountains, away from the busy streets of the city.  And that reminds me where I live before.

I miss the life in the city.











No comments:

Post a Comment